Internal IT Sales Executive – The Candidate
- Experience within the IT reseller/distribution environment.
- A motivated self-starter that understands that effort will be rewarded.
- A proven track record in an IT selling environment.
- An understanding of hardware and software sales combined with excellent account management skills
Internal IT Sales Executive – The Role:
- Building your own client base via existing contacts, telesales introductions and external meetings.
- You will be responsible for working with key decision makers within Corporate and SME clients, selling the full range of Mojo-IT’s products and services.
- To ensure that your product knowledge is kept up to date, to attend sales/product training sessions as required.
- To ensure that an efficient and professional telephone manner is adapted at all times.
- Maintain a high level of customer service with developed account set– cross and up selling at all opportunities
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, personal visits
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards
- Achieving agreed business aims, managing personal time and productivity
- To achieve sales targets as set by the Company on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Overall reporting to Sales Manager
- Market leading pay structure including uncapped commission, quarterly and yearly bonuses.
If you are motivated, hardworking and possess great communication skills and understand that effort will be rewarded please email your CV in confidence to: email@example.com